Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013

+2
Marina
Claudius
6 posters

Go down

Continue with the Crossover Plot: Yes or No?

Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 I_vote_lcap40%Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 I_vote_lcap40%Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 I_vote_lcap20%Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 Empty Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013

Post by Claudius Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Okay, so activity has been a little bit slow this month. I'm in no way perfect in keeping up with my activity, but this isn't my pack to let go, and some of you really want to keep this going, so I need to work with you guys to keep this pack alive.

Now, I don't know where Feros/Agro is, but obviously real life comes before packs on the internet, so she hasn't been around for a while. I don't want to make any major decisions without her, but I'm going to do my best, as the "second in command", as it were, to keep us going.

TOP SITES

As you can see in the widgets bar, I have added up some top site voting. This should help us reel in some more members, as long as we keep voting to get Blacktalon at the top of the lists. I don't have a banner or anything for it, so if someone wants to volunteer, it would be much appreciated.

THE PLOT

I have had one or two members expressing concern about continuing the plot without Agro. They were of the opinion that it would be very difficult to continue it without her present. So, I was thinking, that maybe we should wait for her return before we continue with the crossover plot, and just have some normal, relationship building roleplay for now. It wouldn't change anything, and as soon as she gets back, we will be ready to launch straight into the plot. If you guys could vote on the poll, and perhaps comment below too, that would be grand.

WOLFQUEST

The Wolfquest thread has been a little abandoned recently, with only a couple of posts a month on it. If you have Wolfquest, then it would be a huge help if you guys want to post every now and then to bump the thread up.

OTHER ADMINY THINGS

There has been a lot of suggestions for the pack and for plots and such, but it's not my place to make final decisions on anything. Keep them coming, though, as they are very much appreciated! And I will keep note and discuss them with Agro when she comes back. I can handle the more day to day stuff though, so if you have anything to ask or suggest, don't hesitate to PM me or Skype me.

That's it for now, and I hope things will be a little busier in a few weeks. Smile
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush: Aderyn (crush)
Talents: Warrior, swimmer, speaker
Roleplay Items:

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013 Empty Re: Admin Announcement: 10/10/2013

Post by Marina Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:09 pm

I think that getting activity back up and waiting for Agro to return before finishing the plot would be best.

I'm here for the pack! My activity has been dreadful lately, but I don't think we should give up on BT yet. Maybe if we put off the crossover plot and had a small plot, like a storm or whatever - to keep the roleplay interesting but still allow for the characters to do some derping around?
Marina
Marina
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: u get 3 guesses
Talents: She is fabulous
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 pm

As the alpha of the other pack, I wish to continue the plot. We have no idea when Aggy is coming back, and I don't want to keep my own pack waiting on a plot that may never come.  If  we do stop the plot or wait for Aggy to come back before continuing it, I will cancel the crossover. I'm sorry, but I can't wait for weeks for something that may not happen. Maybe in the future we can do it again, but it's unfair to ask members of Dealan-De to wait and halt my own RP there. Again I apologise.

I also find that if we do not do a plot and just mingle, the RP will get very boring pretty quick.

I'd rather do the plot than wait, or if push comes to shove, end the plot and do another. Whatever the rest of you think.

Edit

Also, I think that if Aggy doesn't come on by the end of October, we need to 'borrow' the pack and run it together. I think it's too much work for you Claudius with Uni and your own pack, and some of us are more active than you. Be a little unfair to throw it all on your shoulders.. So if we all work together, then I think we can do it until Agro comes back to us.
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:42 am

Yeah, I agree with Damian because we're not sure when Agro is actually coming back, and if we wait, RP will get pretty stale of just doing nothing.

My vote is to continue with the plot as it's a cross over and it's unfair to make another pack wait. Plus, this plot might be what brings some of the activity back up into the site? There would be members from Dealan de pack coming here to post as their characters, and they may love it as much as we do to actually join. That's a good piece of advertisement :3
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft. As if.
Talents: Being a fluffy ball of anger
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:21 am

I could do a photo manip for the pack as some sort of banner. I got the time to. c:
If anyone agrees with that, I would much like to help out with the banner for BT~
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 am

Mikazaru wrote:I could do a photo manip for the pack as some sort of banner. I got the time to. c:
If anyone agrees with that, I would much like to help out with the banner for BT~
If you would like to make a banner for us Mik, it would be very much appreciated, thank you. :3

Well, I personally think it would be really difficult to carry on the plot without Agro. I don't know what was planned or discussed, so I'm really in the dark regarding the plot. I've spoken to three other members who think the plot should be put on hold, so maybe that's the way forward. We could have a smaller plot for the time being, if anyone has any suggestions for that.

My main concern is that the lack of activity may just continue to slow things down for both packs, rather than speed things up.

Maybe we could organise a pack meeting for one day this week? To try and work things out and see what we can do to keep things ticking over?
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Claudius wrote:
Well, I personally think it would be really difficult to carry on the plot without Agro. I don't know what was planned or discussed, so I'm really in the dark regarding the plot. I've spoken to three other members who think the plot should be put on hold, so maybe that's the way forward. We could have a smaller plot for the time being, if anyone has any suggestions for that.
We could play a plot one of us has given at the Plot Suggestions. Like that trapped on an island thing, or maybe that velvet cave I came with? We could use the Plot Suggestions as some sort of back up RP plot for now?
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Aderyn Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:06 pm

I do myself think, that the crossover while it may increase activity as it'd be rather fun to do a crossover it may also decrease the activity as it has been dragging on for a time, which is mainly due to inactivity.

If we do go on with the crossover, may I suggest that we put a second small rp on the side? Nothing based on a plot? Perhaps it could be set slightly after BT has helped DDP and they're just relaxing together, taking it easy and developing friendships more? It's just a suggestion, now that I write it, it seems slightly stupid, but it is just a suggestion as that may pick up activity slightly, knowing that you don't have to tie your character to a certain plot and just have a laid back rp.
Aderyn
Aderyn
Geselle
Geselle

My Character
Mate/Crush: Sssshhhhh.
Talents: Shadow, Dasher,
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 am

I still think the cross over should continue, like Dami said, if Aggy's not back by the end of October and people still want to put it on hold, it might be best to cancel it.

You got to think about DDP and what they're doing too, it's unfair to put something on hold and make them wait for something when you don't know if it will continue.

Though I like Addy's idea, we could still continue the plot, but have a sub RP here or something, so people can still be active and whatnot.

And Mika, making a banner would be awesome sauce :3

But yeah, Aggy, Damian and I discussed on DDP what the plan was for the joint plot, and it's not that difficult to do without Agro. Though obviously we want her to be there, we also want to keep the pack alive, and we need to carry on posting even if Agro isn't here Smile
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm gonna make a few different banners for you guys to choose from, so BT gets the best banner possible.

Once these different banners are finished, shall I post them in a topic on here, or shall I let Clauds or Agro do so?
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Post the banner in the creative corner, Mika. :3

Claudius wrote:
Well, I personally think it would be really difficult to carry on the plot without Agro. I don't know what was planned or discussed, so I'm really in the dark regarding the plot. I've spoken to three other members who think the plot should be put on hold, so maybe that's the way forward.
Well if those three people can say so here or at least vote. You can't just say you have 3 people who agree with ya without proof. I could say I have a whole pack who want to continue the pack too.

It's unfair if I turn to DDP and tell them that they have to wait for the plot, which will really gonna drag DDP's activity down a lot. So yeah, either we continued as planned or we cancel the plot.

The crossover isn't too difficult to do without Agro. It's a pack plot, not a character plot. I can fill in anyone with the details of the plot.

I like the idea of having a sub plot. Maybe the island one. Might be fun, and we can say that Agro's character has gone missing while they are on the island. So Bt's activity won't be effected by DDP's arrival.

Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Damian and I have been discussing with each other and voting on our pack, and we've decided to cancel the cross over plot. It's not the best time with the activity on BT and I feel like it will only lessen activity.

So right now, we should just focus on posting more here
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:39 am

I think that's actually a good idea.

Let's just keep this cross-over for another date and just focus on the still on going roleplay in this pack?
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 am

Yeah, I'd agree with you Mika Smile I think we should focus on BT becoming more active and fun for people before we even think about a cross over plot
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Alright, if that's what you guys want to do, it's fine with me. Did you guys have anything in mind to bump up activity on here? Perhaps another plot, like one of the ones you guys have suggested?
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Why don't we do Calyspo's island?
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:46 pm

I really like the idea of Calypso's island :3 It could be so much fun I think :3

Though we'd need a volunteer to play Calypso Smile I don't mind volunteering (unless someone else really wants to do it). I was just thinking that Dakota's a girl, so she wont be affected, so it might be better for me to play Calypso against the male characters and it would be more fun for them Smile
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Alright, Calypso's Island it is then :3. I'm afraid I don't have a huge amount of time to play any additional characters, but I could try if you can't do it, Dak. Smile
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Alright. Also, I think that you need some help around here, Claudius. It isn't fair to expect you to run this pack without Agro. So I think that we should now all be in charge of running this pack- until Agro comes back that is.

There isn't a lot of us, but working together- whether that be accepting bios or affiliating with other packs- is something that we should all be doing as you're only a one (wo)man band, and that's way too difficult to do.

Anyone agree?

-Also. I think we need to start this plot now. We need to make this pack exciting again. So we could do a tiny time skip- nothing more than a week- or could do tidal wave or tsunami hit wherever the wolves are and then wash up on shore (I like this one)

Also, if you need help Clauds while we decide that the pack needs to be one big council, just ask. I'll squeeze my time out for the pack.
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45 pm

I think it's a good idea for us all to form a council of sorts. I can't manage two packs on my own right now, I just don't have the time, what with the assignments and set reading being piled on. It would be a huge weight off my shoulders if the decision making and such could be spread out.

As for now, there isn't a huge amount that needs doing. Although, if you guys want to help bump up activity, please try and vote for the pack, and stay active on WQ. I was the last person to post on the WQ thread, so I haven't been able to bump it up all month.
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Can you create a new thread for the new plot, Clauds? That way, we can just sort out how we;re starting it and then just go ahead. Thanks hun.
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Yes, I'll go and make a new thread now. I don't know when I'll be able to make a full RP post myself, so you guys can start whenever you're ready :3
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content