Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Claudia the circus wolf 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Claudia the circus wolf EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Claudia the circus wolf EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Claudia the circus wolf EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Claudia the circus wolf

4 posters

Go down

Claudia the circus wolf Empty Claudia the circus wolf

Post by Dakota Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Claudia the circus wolf Wolf_w16

APPEARANCE l Claudia has cream fur with dark sprinkles on her tail and back. With a thick, fluffy coat, the darkness comes off as an ashy dusting in comparison to main cream colour that fades into white on her muzzle and underbelly. The edges of her eyebrows are darker like her tail and back, which gives Claudia an expressive face as you can clearly see her eyebrow movement. Her warmth is something she is known for with her dark brown eyes that give her an innocent and sweet appearance.

As the runt of the litter, Claudia is smaller than most wolves. Though she is from France, her accent isn't really thick. However when she says particular words she does have a thicker accent, which other wolves may pick up on.

Claudia the circus wolf Circus12

HISTORY l Born and raised in a French circus, Claudia was trained to be obedient to perform the tricks her trainers wanted her to do. People came far and wide to see the cute wolf pup perform her circus stunts.

Starting off as a a side attraction, her popularity grew with her trainers becoming more adventurous in what they would teach Claudia. Soon she had began to learn different tricks ranging from the simple, 'play dead' to jumping through hoops and running through obstacle courses.

Despite her popularity, there was one person that did not like her one bit; the circus boss. She was merely trying to find ways to throw Claudia out, even when her trainers loved her dearly, and so with a beady eye watching Claudia's performances, it was only a matter of time.

Eventually people got bored, and less people would pay to see her. That was the first straw. Her trainers were instructed to up the stakes and teach Claudia more dangerous tricks. Tricks that scared Claudia. Tricks that would hurt her. Claudia's obedience had stayed strong, and she tried to perform the tricks they wanted her to do, but some where too difficult for her size and stature. Even though she tried with all her heart and spirit, it wasn't enough for the boss, and she was abandoned while they were travelling to their next venue.

She waited in the same place for a while. Waiting for her trainers to come back. Remembering the sadness on their faces as they had to leave. The sadness confused her, but then it began to make sense when they didn't return.

After being abandoned, Claudia travelled for a little bit. She built up some skill, but nothing really substantial that would allow her to survive by herself for too long. She knew that she had to find somewhere quick, and that's when she found a pack that welcomed her in. She became a popular member amongst the group, but was a sweet friend to a select few. One in particular holds most of her affection, though he'd probably faint when she builds up the courage to tell him...if she builds up the courage that is.

Others seemed to notice their feelings towards each other, but as per usual with these sorts of stories, they were too focused on their own feelings. Her love was her best friend. Her Boy. They travelled together until finding the Blacktalon guild together

Claudia the circus wolf Untitl10

PERSONALITY l Despite Claudia being abandoned, she still doesn't mind humans in the slightest. She grew up with them and she was close friends with the people that trained her all the time. They taught her and gave her rewards when she did things right, so she was obviously going to be obedient and friendly to them because she liked their comforting side more than their reprimanding side.

Claudia is a nice wolf and can be a little naïve when talking about humans. She understand the dislike toward them, though she doesn't really feel hatred towards them all. She feels that there's no point in being angry at the whole human race, when it was once person that hurt her.

Claudia is thick skinned, if someone insults her then she doesn't get offended by it. She takes it in her stride and either proves them wrong or says something back. Despite being the runt of the litter, she wont let people walk all over her...if she noticed they were doing it, that is. She's an obedient wolf, so if someone was nicely telling to do something, then the chances are that she will go do it. That's just the way she is.

Claudia is playful and girly in the sense of she doesn't like getting too dirty. She likes to be presentable and make a good impression. Though if she was pushed in the mud her reaction would most likely be to pout and then giggle, before pushing them back playfully.

Generally Claudia is a sweet and nice wolf, who is friendly to pretty much anyone. The only time where she isn't friendly is when someone is making fun of/ hurting her friends. That's when she will have a bit of guts and stand up for them.

Claudia the circus wolf Avie10

WEAKNESSES l Claudia isn't a very strong hunter. As a circus wolf, she did tricks for her food. Though since being out in the wilderness she has improved in her skill. She still has a lot to learn though.

Her obedience and innocence may be a weakness that can be exploited

STRENGTHS l Claudia is good at running, and she has a talent in climbing and jumping from things due to her training.

Her determination to help other people. She didn't like the feeling of being abandoned, so she helps others when she can. This is the reason why she'd make a good healer.

TALENTS l Claudia can perform simple tricks that dogs can do. She can also perform harder tricks such as jumping through hoops, and climbing trees. She can also use her surroundings to jump and climb.

CRUSH l Well there's this Boy...
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft. As if.
Talents: Being a fluffy ball of anger
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Claudia the circus wolf Empty Re: Claudia the circus wolf

Post by Chance Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:26 am

It's going to be so sweet to see Clauds and Boy together again!

Chance
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: I do like this girl but I'm still very nervous about it
Talents: Climber, Caregiver
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:33 am

Aw, I know, I'm looking forward to it so much :3 and getting to meet all the other characters :3 I think Claudia is going to like Chance, she'll think he's a little sweetheart Razz
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Oooh, a circus wolf! Interesting character! o;
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:18 pm

hehe, thanks Mika :3 Can't wait to RP her against everyone :3 I'm curious with how they'll react to her :3
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Yay, it's Claudia! Will be awesome to see her in RP again :3. Let the name confusions ensue Razz can that be a running gag or something it would be amazing
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush: Aderyn (crush)
Talents: Warrior, swimmer, speaker
Roleplay Items:

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:40 pm

ahaha, I thought of that Claud! When I was posting the bio I suddenly remember "Oh their names!" :Pahah
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content