Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Double D's Movie Reviews 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Double D's Movie Reviews EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Double D's Movie Reviews

Go down

Double D's Movie Reviews Empty Double D's Movie Reviews

Post by Damian Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:33 pm

The Double D's Reviews

Ever wanted to know about some cool films without any spoilers? 
Want to see a film, but not sure if you want to spend the money on buying it?
Well look no further my friend! This review will be done by both myself and Dakota and we'll be giving our opinions on films we've seen in cinema this year.
This is a spoiler free zone, so try to make the comments spoiler free as well  (Have any Movie suggestions? Just leave a comment and maybe we'll get around to it :3)

“I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me."

Dakota's Review! - So to start off, I must take my hat off to you, Disney. This film is amazing; from the animation, music, to the acting and plot line, it is a very good film that did not disappoint when I saw it in cinema.

Now 'Wreck it Ralph' has a major gamer element in it (obviously considering the plot is revolved around game characters in an arcade) so for people that enjoy their games, I think that they'd definitely love it. There are lots of hidden gems here and there in the film that gamers would be like “Oh! I get that reference”. Though that being said, you don't have to have major gaming skills to enjoy the film. I'm not that much of a gamer, but I thoroughly enjoyed the film, and I saw characters that are infamous, despite not playing games.

Likes: Top notch characters, disney! Way to make a varied cast that everyone can love. 
Favourite Character: Vanellope von Schweetz - “I have pixlexia, okay?” 
Dislikes: There was nothing I really disliked about the film. A bit cheesy in parts, but it's disney, it's expected
Buy it or Bin it:Buy it. Great film for all ages.

Dakota's Rating:
Double D's Movie Reviews This10

Damian's Review! Wreck-It Ralph! Oh man, this film was just so amazing. I tip my hat to you, Disney! From the moment I saw the trailer I wanted to see it, and I did for my 18th birthday, so even someone who's older will love this movie. I almost cried at how sweet, heart warming and funny this movie is.

Wreck-It Rlaph, I shall applaud you on the idea to start off with. The idea to have a 'villain' character jump through different games throughout an arcade is just brilliant.  The characters are very likeable and really work with the type of games they are set in. For example: Vanellope is a very sweet and hyper child which works as she is from a candy racing game. So I really liked how clever and thought out that was. For any gamers out here, you'll really enjoy the little references and easter eggs that are in this movie. I sure did. For those who are not gamers, you'll still enjoy the comedy that is in there too.

Likes:  I really enjoyed the climax of this movie. The shock factor was just simply amazing and well directed which made sure that it wasn't cheesy. It was dark and frightening, and had me at the edge of my seat.
Favourite Character: Fix-It Felix, Jr. He's so cute and funny! I just wanna hug him!
Dislikes: I would have liked to see more game references, but I guess they wanted to make it more about their movie than other games. :3
Buy it or Bin it: GET IT NOW!

Damian's Rating:
Double D's Movie Reviews 4_and_10
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down