Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Atka the swimmer 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Atka the swimmer EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Atka the swimmer EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Atka the swimmer EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Atka the swimmer EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Atka the swimmer EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Atka the swimmer EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Atka the swimmer EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Atka the swimmer EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Atka the swimmer EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Atka the swimmer

3 posters

Go down

Atka the swimmer Empty Atka the swimmer

Post by Atka Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:23 am

Name: Akta

Description: Akta has a long slim body, with long stretched out leg, that are just made for the water. He has some muscles built into him from swimming,but isn't too buff. His coast is a mixture of a rudy red and brown. His underbelly looks slightly like an orangey red colour, while his back curves into a darker brownish black. His eyes are a dark chocolate brown, with flashes of red within them.

Personality:Atka is a fun loving wolf with a noble spirit. What I mean by that he will treat all wolf with respect and kindness, but regarding pups and females he will be more lenient. Some may view that as a weakness but he see's it as being different from others. I good example of how he is look at the Knightly code of chivalry. He may when situation arise strike an enemy on his back, but only in the most extreme measure, or if not doing so it endangers a pack mate or young one.

History:Atka was born from strict but lovable parents who taught him right and wrong. Some of the wolves in his birth pack thought they where to strict with their pups, but from them they prove useful in their strength. As a pup Atka loved to to run and play with others and at time he challenge them in order to better improve himself. As Atka neared adulthood he saw before his brother and sister that his parents where starting to pay less attention to them so on that fateful day when they had to separate from their birth parents he accepted it easier then the others.
Learning as a young wolf in the pack was more challenging because they had to pay for their mistakes, unlike when they where pups most adults overlook their failing.  One love Atka never lost was the ability to go swimming and to fish, to most wolves that skill is not really important but when he went fishing he got a fish 95% of the time. And after he finished swimming he loved to lay down on a big flat rock and sun his fur dry. Among his strength Atka proved to be a very good wolf because he had a desire to make his parents proud which carried on to his adulthood. Also with his strength came weakness he would have love to been as smart as his mom or as fast as his father but that was not possible. Also one time he was exploring a cave he unknowingly disturbed some bats which to this day they scare him. One habit that he has which some wolves find annoying is that when sitting still he tends to raise his left paw and hits the ground with his claw making a faint tick tick sound. During his first year of adulthood Atka found that the choices made by the Alpha of his birth pack where poorly made and where not safe for the pack in general. Waiting for spring to come one fateful day he  left the pack knowing that he did not at that time possessed the strength to challenge for the Alpha position.
So the red and brown wolf left his birth pack without saying good bye to anyone. He knew he miss his family but he also knew that they did not share his view. The first few nights alone where hard on the young adult wolf but he made due with sleeping under branches or small holes provided by rocks. On one fate full day which a storm rage violently a tree that was nearby got hit with a lightning bolt not five feet from him. When the tree split in half and fell to the ground it scared Atka so much that he ran away not paying attention to where he was going.

Intelligence:3

Strength:4

Speed: 3

Mother: Nyssa (alive)
Father: Raiden (alive)
Brother: Kesh (alive)
Sister: Sandros (alive)

Last edited by Atka on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Atka
Atka
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Atka the swimmer Empty Re: Atka the swimmer

Post by Claudius Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi Atka, I'm afraid your biography is missing a few things. If you could have a look at the biography guide here, and try and add in as much detail as you can. Thank you. :3
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush: Aderyn (crush)
Talents: Warrior, swimmer, speaker
Roleplay Items:

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Atka Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Did some modification to bio if it is not enough let me know and will improve them.
Atka
Atka
Stranger
Stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudius Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

You're still a few words short on your appearance and personality, I'm afraid. The minimum is 100 words. Smile
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush: Aderyn (crush)
Talents: Warrior, swimmer, speaker
Roleplay Items:

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Woops. That's my fault. I thought they were 50 each. Sorry Akta.
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down