Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
I, Claudius 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
I, Claudius EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
I, Claudius EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
I, Claudius EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
I, Claudius EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
I, Claudius EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
I, Claudius EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
I, Claudius EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
I, Claudius EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
I, Claudius EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

I, Claudius

Go down

I, Claudius Empty I, Claudius

Post by Claudius Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Hello everyone, and here's my introduction. Very Happy

About Me

You may know me by my characters in other packs; Ghost, Emrys, Soren and Theo. On the internet, I go by the username terryschoccyorange or terryschocorange, and occasionally by different usernames. In real life, all my friends call me Terry, since it's easier to spell than my real name (I've lost count of how many different ways people have spelled my name XD). I am quite short, about 5'1, and I'm slim, but I wouldn't have described myself as too thin. My natural hair colour is brown, but I've being dyeing it for a year, so it's now red (it currently looks more auburn because it needs to be dyed again). My eyes are dark brown, and I wear glasses.

I'm currently studying English, Psychology, ICT and Geography, and I hope to go on to study archaeology in university. For GCSE, I studied the usual English, Maths and Science, and additionally, Welsh, French, Business Studies, History and Geography.

Favourites

Food: I really like Italian food, spaghetti bolognese, lasagne, risotto, etc. 

Music: My favourite band is Breaking Benjamin, and I also enjoy listening to music by Oasis, Abingdon Boys School, Linkin Park, Mumford & Sons, 30 Seconds to Mars, Phil Collins, and a few songs by Florence + The Machine and Buck-Tick. I also really like Olly Murs.

TV Shows: My favourite show is Game of Thrones, and I also like New Tricks, Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Not Going Out and Outnumbered. I also watch anime, my favourites being Baccano, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Nabari no Ou, Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club.

Books: My favourite series is A Song of Ice and Fire, and I also like Terry Pratchett's Discworld books, A Touch of Frost, Harry Potter and The Roman Mysteries. I've also started The Mortal Instruments, The Hunger Games series, Rot and Ruin and it's sequel, and the Warrior of Rome series. Manga I like includes Blue Exorcist, Jormungand, Black Butler and Soul Eater. Comics wise, I've started reading The Walking Dead.

Films: I really enjoy horror, fantasy and mystery films, and my all time favourite films are Dragonheart and Sherlock Holmes. I haven't seen any films yet this year, but my favourites from last year are Brave, The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-man and The Woman in Black.

I'm also a fan of the Professor Layton DS games. 

Hobbies

Well, reading would be one, cross stitch is currently the hobby that takes up most of my time, especially now that I can make my own patterns. I can play the trumpet, and am slowly learning to play the piano. I used to play hockey and badminton a lot, though not now. I also like photography and bird watching.

*Note, some of the shows/films/books are mature.
Claudius
Claudius
Meister
Meister

My Character
Mate/Crush: Aderyn (crush)
Talents: Warrior, swimmer, speaker
Roleplay Items:

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down