Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?.......

2 posters

Go down

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Empty Ever had a flying burrito hit you?.......

Post by Damian Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Please listen to the music as you read. Thank you. THERE ARE FOUR SONGS TO PICK FROM!!

Is it playing?
Yes

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me6lgbvEMI1rg1i0co1_500

Alright, you are ready to read!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_meywkdTHgp1rsf16v

Hello Darlings.

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_ma7mkr9gMp1r3bssw

I would like to point out that I am not at all like Damian. I'm a really nice and friendly person........oh wait.......that only counts if you are not my friend. >:3 (Sucks for all you guys because I love ya).I'm a real bully when it comes to friends!!! Mwahahaha!!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_inline_mfhukaXCrb1rcosib

Only kidding....well....I am, but only a little. Heheh. Dakota and Claudius are my real friends outside of the internet world. So if you see me bullying them, it's because I'm only joking. (You may see that Damian hates Claudius hehe. I really do like the kid, but my character doesn't like hers)

What are we like?

I guess that you could call us nerds...freaks....crazy people....I don't know...hahaha

This is what we're like--->

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_mfcjjiUneJ1r7qi9eo1_400

Well, for anyone who watched Hetalia I can sum up the pair with the characters;
Claudius is like Japan- Like seriously.
Dakota reminds me of China for some reason.
I'm described as Italy. (See, told ya I'm not like Damian.)

What are you like?

I guess that if I you asked my best bud, Dakota, what other person in the world I am like........I think she'd pick this guy.
 Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_mdsyhjpBJi1rnvwt1

What subjects do you take?

I love Performing arts. I love directing and coming up with ideas.  I am the script writing and the main person who comes up with the plot and storyline for our performances. Drama is one of my favourite subjects in school (The only thing I hate are the people in my class. They are so lazy, but we're not here to talk about them. It's all about me) . I am currently studying Performning Arts and R.E for my A levels. I know the two topics have nothing to do with each. Stop judging me!!! I have sass and I'm not afraid to use it. (I lie. I don't have sass)

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me0t1nS7mV1rb8r7go1_500

Now lets skip the drama and go onto the next thing about me!

Where do you live?

I live in a little valley in the middle of nowhere, but that's the best thing about it. If aliens take over, we're safe. Dakota and Claudius say goodbye to the rest of them, aliens are going to get them.

Future?

I'm 17 and turning 18. I'm looking forward to going to University. I want to take a creative writing course. I'm going to Winchester!!! Gah! I'm so excited!!! Uni here I come!!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_lh02s7RJAU1qb3xeq

What do you look like?

One might say that I'm tall as I stand at 5' 8''. I couldn't disagree with them. A girl may hate being this height, oh but not me, I love being this height. I love to tower over people! Mwahahahah! (I'm not evil. Pfft. What even gave you that idea)

I have half of my head shaved and the other side long and red, or it will be once it grows.  I love changing my hairstyles. Who knows how long I'll have this for.

What do you like?

I love comic books!! I have about 900...and no I have not read them all! I like DC over Marvel but I do want to read Young Avengers (Teddy and Billy <3) and one of the SpiderMan comics. AT the moment I like to read, Batman, Robin, Teen Titans, Nightwing and Batman + Robin. I'm sure I have others, but who knows what they are called!! ~ Did I mention I love the bat family?

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_m7orny9AFr1rqsyja

I've been roleplaying for about a year now and I'm so glad I started. I've loved every second of it!
I love to write. Oh man, I love it so much. I love thinking of different plots and characters and building the two together!!! Gah!!<--- I tend to fangirl. I also love to draw. I'm not very good and I'm still learning. I tend to get 1 out of 10 pictures that I actually like. The rest end up looking like this

---->   Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me0opwMyCq1ribnwko1_500

Aside from writing and drawing I love animals. What would the world be like without them!? I love them so much. I love watching documentaries about animals. Just look at how cute they are!!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me11099FzD1r67nlm

I also have a 9 year old Jack Russell Terrier that I love so much. He is my best friend. No one can replace my dog. My human best friend always says that we're alike and I really hope that's a good thing. We're both lovable, we love hugs, we're very hyper, we eat a lot, we love to go on an adventure and we both love naps.

Now we're onto another two of my favourite things. One of them just happens to be books. I love books. It would be bad to take a creative writing course and not likes books, wouldn't it? I could just read and read for hours. I love fiction more than anything else. I love reading books that I know will never happen in real life. I love books like the 'Hungers Games', 'Dust and Decay', to my all time favourite 'Percy Jackson.'

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me22f7nx0M1rcjs4po1_500

The next thing are kid films! I love kid films so much. Disney and Dreamworks. I have so much love for them. You will always see me fangirling over them. If you do not like disney, I will try to convert you to love it. Disney is my whole childhood. I love to sing along with all of the songs and say my favourite quotes. My favourite Disney film just has to be 'Tangled.'

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_mdsnalsfut1rvaggno1_400

And I am also looking forward to this crazy film!!!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_meel6kxrtl1rksto4o1_500

See you around!!!!! Now run before the monkey gets you

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me0bisTvgX1rvaggno2_250
Are they gone?

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_lz8vxmIokh1r88izeo2_250

Dakota....they're not leaving.........HOLD ME!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_mg5y3ifgll1rv2b0yo1_400
Why won't you leave me alone?!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_inline_mfebatRMVH1rnvwt1
RUN AWAY!!!!

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_llyz42egm61qii6tmo1_500

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Tumblr_me9wrjHXVZ1rz0x9z

(I took this from my old pack and edited it a little. hehe)
Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Ever had a flying burrito hit you?....... Empty Re: Ever had a flying burrito hit you?.......

Post by Dakota Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:25 pm

I love this so much! aha

I'd say it's nice to get to know you, but I already know this >:3
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft. As if.
Talents: Being a fluffy ball of anger
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down