Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Top Secret Information 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Top Secret Information EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Top Secret Information EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Top Secret Information EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Top Secret Information EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Top Secret Information EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Top Secret Information EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Top Secret Information EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Top Secret Information EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Top Secret Information EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Top Secret Information

5 posters

Go down

Top Secret Information Empty Top Secret Information

Post by Jane Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Did you like the topic title?
Well, sorry if you did, because after reading this, you'll most likely be very disappointed. I make myself known, but my life is in no way exciting. c: Enjoy your read.

Well, for starters, I should probably get the formalities out of the way.
I am the puppeteer behind Jane, but I usually go by AirBones. And I am not kidding. Every site I sign up on you can find me by that very name. ^-^ See, I have horrid memory, so keeping it simple is the best option in my case. Though, you can call me Air, Bones, AirBones, BonesAir, or even potato, if that floats your boat. Knock yourself out. I am also a female, and I am an animal fanatic. <3

I am 15 years old currently, and I live in the USA. Though, I have only lived here for a few months now, as I was born and raised in France. My father got a job here, and decided we were all moving to the United States within the timespan of a month. So here I am. Heh, heheh... >_>
Now, don't get me wrong! I love it here! The cultural shock for me was thrilling, and the American customs are so exciting (in fact, I just experienced my first Independence day: So much fun~!), but I do get a little homesick, and of course, I miss my friends back in Europe.

I do speak French, and I do use a (rather horrible) translator for nearly everything I do. English has been a tough language to learn for me, but I have been trying my best and I think I have made a lot of progress recently. Or at least I hope so... Hehe. I still use my mom and dad in public to help me with a lot of things, which you can imagine is embarrassing for a teen as myself, but I got used to it, and I found a few American girls learning French in school who just LOVE to consider me a "friend" (as long as they can practice with me and I help them with their homework). Though I do have a guy I consider my best friend, who lives right next door to me. Other than that, I am a social wallflower and I am perfectly content with not being noticed.

I adore the music here, the food is a wide mix of different cultures, and the clothing is usually very... interesting? o_o Though lately a hoodie and jeans is all I need. My interests would have to be mostly writing, reading, roleplaying (doi), computer programming, playing guitar, flute, and saxophone, horseback riding, and drawing. ^^
I usually spend my free time with my music, though. Sappy as it may sound, music is the only language I could understand when I got here, so it helped me through a lot.

I have a few medical issues that I won't bother typing about, and all the usual drama a teenager has. I like TV, and films. Especially when we go to the cinema. But, other than that, there is really nothing else to me. In the future, I hope I can travel the world and become a photographer. Very Happy

*Pant pant*
Okay, i'm done typing. I feel so sorry for you if you read all that. But congrats, you made it through. Go get yourself a cookie. Thank you for reading!

Last edited by Jane on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jane
Jane
Stranger
Stranger

My Character
Mate/Crush: Oh, puh-lease
Talents: N/A
Roleplay Items: N/A

http://airbones98.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Top Secret Information Empty Re: Top Secret Information

Post by Marina Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Hello, Jane! Welcome to the site, and welcome to America! What area, if that's not too creepy to ask? I'm from Texas, although most people on this site are from Europe as well.

Your English is very good! I wouldn't have guessed that you were still learning. Hehe America is a pretty weird place, but you get used to it after awhile. Also there is lots of food so that's fun.

Anyway, welcome to the site and I can't wait to meet Jane in RP!
Marina
Marina
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: u get 3 guesses
Talents: She is fabulous
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 pm

And hello to you, Marina. ^_^
I am currently living in Michigan, though my parents are discussing moving to either Texas or Mississippi (both places where my dad was offered more work). And believe me, the only reason that my English seems good, is because I have this nifty little translator on my computer screen 24/7, correcting any errors I make and fixing grammar. Though it's supposed to be up to date on all the American lingo, so sometimes it makes the strangest mistakes.

Thank you for the kind welcome, and I look forward to meeting Marina in the roleplay as well! :3
Jane
Jane
Stranger
Stranger

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:53 pm

akhskjbkjb your avatar is so cute. 

Well, then I'm impressed with your computer's English ability, at least xD Well if you have to move again, feel free to move to Texas. We have Schlitterbahn. And more delicious food.
Marina
Marina
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: u get 3 guesses
Talents: She is fabulous
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you c:
And I will certainly tell my dad about Schilitterbahnubskjabdiub if we do need to move. ^^
Jane
Jane
Stranger
Stranger

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Welcome to the pack!!!

I would welcome ya to America, but I'm not from there. So a hello from the UK. Razz

Damian
Damian
Pup
Pup

http://dealan-depack.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 am

Hehe, hello from the Netherlands to you. c;

You have a very good English translator then, my English translators always sucked when I first came to these sites. o;
Though, I don't really need them anyomore, only for researching some last words I don't know...

Welcome to the Guild, dear. ^^
Mikazaru
Mikazaru
Lehrling
Lehrling

My Character
Mate/Crush: Someone. c;
Talents: Speaker, Caregiver
Roleplay Items: Second character: Jeamesero

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 am

Thank you all for all the welcomes! ~<3
And I have been learning English for a little while now, so I don't 100% rely on my translator to correct everything. Which is probably why it seems to work pretty good. c; Plus, it was specifically programmed for French speaking/typing patterns and it even has a nifty little American Slang dictionary tab. ^3^
Jane
Jane
Stranger
Stranger

My Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:17 pm

You write better english than some people I know, Jane :3 You're really good, so no worries on that front.

It's so interesting to get to know ya a little :3 I like how the site has a mixture of people from America and Europe and that sort of thing :3 I find it so cool Smile
Dakota
Dakota
Pup
Pup

My Character
Mate/Crush: Pfft. As if.
Talents: Being a fluffy ball of anger
Roleplay Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content