Blacktalon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

topsites
Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top Canine Roleplays

Top 100 Animal RPG Sites

Top 50 Wolf RPG
Site News
The Karma Shop is open! Head over to the Karma board under "General Information" to learn more. Feros Ferio!
Plot News
Things are going pretty well for the wolves of Blacktalon. There are a few new recruits who have already proven their mettle by taking on the spring's first mission! With Tristan and Issy together at last, it seems that all is right in the world. Well, unless you're a male of Blacktalon. Bloomsday has never been a holiday that treated them well, favoring the gentler sex and allowing ladies to own the day.
Current Missions
Current Missions
none
Completed Missions
"Tristan and Issy"
Participants: Marina, Chance, Chase, Mikazaru
Member Spotlight
Would you dare to take a Chance 14-79

October's Member Spotlight is Brave! Brave is an active member of the roleplay, as well as being a fun person to be around. Congrats Brave!
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:20 am by Guest

» Akrasia RPG
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» EIEN ; a fantasy wolf RPG - Dare you venture?
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 am by Guest

» Designing a Character
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am by AllyTheFireFox

» Into the Myst
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 am by Guest

» Supernatural Academy
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:04 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies canine rp (All canines)
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm by Guest

» ||EUPHORIA|| - Fantasy Equine RP
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» THE WARPED SOULS PACK!
Would you dare to take a Chance EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:56 am by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River

Silver Hollows V2

free forum
My Forum

Would you dare to take a Chance

Go down

Would you dare to take a Chance Empty Would you dare to take a Chance

Post by Chance Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:27 am

Would you dare to take a Chance Ronja_in_autumn_by_khevyel-d4fylds

Name:
Chance
Nickname(s):

Would you dare to take a Chance Croocked_smile_by_khevyel-d3c4u1b

Description
Chance is coloured very much like two of his brothers, Chase and Chaim, with a light, rusty brown/orange coat. Around his back, shoulders and face black hairs make their way through the or-ange and cream being most defined in the middle of his head, and tail. Cream lines his underbelly, under his chin and inner ears. His eyes are a grey/light yellow colour.
Underneath his overlaying coat the male’s build is that of an average wolf, if a little shorter. When well fed he tends to get a little pudgy if he hasn’t done much running around.
Chance has a habit of carrying his ears and tail slightly lower than most wolves due to his more submissive nature.

Personality:
The wolf that goes by the name of Chance can come off as a shy male. He does not talk much with others, keeping his thoughts mostly to himself except when he feels it’s necessary. Chance has the ability to get aggressive about things he loves, like his family or those who are weaker and can’t defend themselves. He feels he needs to do all he can to help those who can’t help themselves. For him, helping the helpless includes helping younger wolves. His quiet shy nature is turned around when he deals with young pups. He seems to have a way with them and loves to play around. Of course playing around, may, sometimes be with his brothers and sisters, if the moment arises.

History:
The family of Chance is a large one. In his litter there were six pups including him. There were twins, Blake and Alexis, as well as triplets, Chance, Chase and Chaim, and Castiel. They’re parents; Charity and Jay were in for the adventure of a life time with all these pups.

To be continued….

Would you dare to take a Chance Love_to_play_by_khevyel-d3kr15o
Chance with two of his brothers.

------ Character Stats ------
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Strength: 2
Total: 10
-------- Talents List --------
{climber}, {caregiver}

Chance
Lehrling